This simple, quick and easy technique can create stunning and artsy backdrops for your focal stamps.
- Squeeze several drops of your ink refill bottle onto the inside lid of your ink pad or directly on your paper.
- Dip your paintbrush into the ink puddle. Different brushes will produce varied results.
- Using a fast motion, stroke your brush directly onto your cardstock in the direction and pattern of your choice. Change colors as you wish.
- We used matte cardstock in these samples, but any cardstock will work.
- Try other variations, such as painting on embossed cardstock or sponging on top of your brushstrokes.